Tibshelf Community School now uses a secure service call ParentPay to pay for School meals, trips, show tickets, and much more online. The advantages to you as parents are that you can view what your child has been buying for their School meals, you can quickly make payments and secure places on school trips etc.
ParentPay enhances the school by ensuring that the school is working towards reducing the amount of cash and cheque payments, making the school a cash-free environment. Parents who wish to continue making payments by cash need to contact the Finance Officer for more information.
Making secure payments online using a credit or debit card, ParentPay offers you the freedom to make payments whenever and wherever you like, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - safe in the knowledge that the technology used is of the highest internet security available.
You will have a secure online account, activated using a unique username and password; you will be prompted to change these, and to keep them safe and secure. If you have more than one child at our School, you can merge their accounts to create one login for all your children.
Making a payment is straightforward and ParentPay holds a payment history for you to view at a later date; no card details are stored in any part of the system. Once you've activated your account you can make online payments straight away.
When can I log in to my account?
• Once you have received your activation letter from School with your activation login details you'll be able to activate your account and start making payments. This letter will be sent to you nearer to Easter.
Which cards can I use?
• ParentPay accepts MasterCard and Visa credit cards, and Maestro, Switch, Delta, Electron, Solo and Visa debit cards.
Is it safe to make payments on the internet?
• Yes. ParentPay uses leading technology to process your card transactions securely. All communication with the bank is encrypted and neither ParentPay nor the School have access to your card details.
How can I check that it's secure?
• Standard website addresses begin with http; the address for a secure site will always begin with https. You will also see a padlock at the bottom/top right of the screen on our login page and after you have logged into your account; never enter your card details or personal data on any web page whose address does not start https.
What about our personal information?
• ParentPay holds a very limited amount of information about you and your child solely for the purpose of administering your account; however ParentPay does not use your personal information other than for supporting the School. We do not share or give information to any other organisations. We operate under strict guidelines set out by the Data Protection Act 1998.
• ParentPay will NEVER contact you by phone, email or mail and ask you to divulge confidential information like passwords or card numbers. If you are ever contacted by someone claiming to be from ParentPay, please contact ParentPay immediately on 0845 257 5540.
I don't have a home PC so how can I use ParentPay?
• Why not visit your local library, internet café or see if you can get access to a computer at work.
For more information please Click here