Letters and Communication
The school app - Arbor
We currently use Arbor as our communication tool. Arbor is a simple, smart and cloud-based Management Information System which helps us to work faster, smarter and more collaboratively as a school. The Arbor App and Parent Portal mean we can keep you informed about your child’s life at school in a much more accessible way. Log in to Arbor to see and update your child’s information or get live updates.
The Parent Portal works best on Google Chrome on computer or laptop, and you can also download the Arbor App from the App Store or Google Play Store on your mobile phone.
How to get started
- Look for a welcome email from us telling you that Arbor is available to you.
- Click the link in your welcome email to set up your password
- Go to the App or Google Play Store on your phone and search for “Arbor”
- Click “Install” on Android, or “Get” on Iphone, then open the App
- Enter your email address, select our school, then enter your password
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and enter your child’s birthday.
You may also find the quick introduction pages at the link below helpful.
A quick introduction to Arbor for guardians and parents – Arbor Help Centre (arbor-education.com)
Letters for Parents
This section contains letters that are of use to parents. We are happy to provide paper copies of documentation on our website free of charge.
We are continually reviewing the ways in which we communicate with parents.
Our main methods of communication are by email and the Arbor Parent Portal or Arbor App. It is therefore extremely important to ensure that you keep us informed of any changes to your contact details as soon as possible.
We also use our social media channels to keep you up to date with events and news. Currently, these are Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can find information about vacancies also on Indeed and LinkedIn.
We update content on the website continually to ensure that school information is at your fingertips.
MFL Homework 2022/23